Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A New Beginning





Back again! I finally finished the novel series. Resistance, The Revelations, The Remnant, and The Reckoning are now all available through Amazon. Check out my amazon.com/author/kimbishop 




The journey has been long and full of ups and downs. I have learned much about the self publishing world and am planning on sharing that journey with all of you in the coming weeks. 


I have had many lofty goals with this blog. From trying to blog everyday, to trying to use it as a sounding board, to be a marketing tool. I feel I failed at them all. So my new goal will be to see how many people are interested in my journey as an author and as a means of communicating with those of you out there who find me and my novels interesting.



Resistance means many different things to each one of us. I believe the greatest thing we can resists is the devil and his plans...which are laid out in my own understanding in my novel series. So, lets see if we can journey together an learn that we can "resist" together.


I will try and post once a week on Mondays. Let's see how it goes! For my future political ramblings you can check out my "What Do You Think" blog which is linked to this in my profile! Happy resisting to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment