Monday, April 26, 2021

Back on Track (at least for this week)

 Hi Everyone! Yes it is Monday and I'm actually writing a blog. It's been a really good weekend, so I figured I'd not procrastinate this week and get it done...how'd y'all like my poem last week? From the number of views I'll take it that it's not good! hahaha. Poetry has never been my forte. 😁


So here it is the last week in April and I've got most of my garden flowers in the ground and pots, and the tomatoes and peppers in the ground. This week I'll be putting in the peas and setting up the fencing for my bean plants. Most warm weather seeds don't go in "until the peony bushes (pronounced as "piney bushes" by the valley locals) bloom" (it's a Virginia saying, but it does seem to be a good rule of thumb).


Once the gardens are set, I will finally get down to working on some new projects. Obviously the new novel series, but also my children's stories. The Catkins are busy on adventures waiting to be immortalized in writing and the magical world of A'all has many magical happenings to regale hungry readers of fantasy. My mind is a-buzz with thoughts and plots and characters...thankfully digging in the dirt and planting makes my imagination soar!


Hopefully a book signing event will be in the works for the summer. I do miss chatting with folks about my novels and hearing feed-back from actual humans, not just texts and messages. I never intended to actually publish anything, it was friends who encouraged me to take to the publishing path...and my few fans appreciate it, which is the reason I continue to post this blog. I see a few people peek in from time to time. 

Hope you all have a great week. Always remember to RESIST the foolishness of the world and follow the truth!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment