Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Writers Block

 Hi dear fans. Today is just a quick sharing moment. What do I do when I have writer's block (or as I call it writer's procrastination.)? Of course, I bake some pies. My grandma Glawe made a pineapple rhubarb pie that was/is to die for! So I thought I'd share this wonderful recipe. It makes two 9" double crust pies...or you can use the filling for any of your favourite baked goods. Hope you enjoy it as much as I always have! 

obvious crust issue, but flakey nonetheless

See all that lovely rhubarb?


2 eggs

2 cups white sugar

20 oz can CRUSHED pineapple not drained

2 cups rhubarb chopped

6 Table spoons flour

pie crusts (top and bottom)

Mix all ingredients together. Put into crust. Bake 425^ F for 10 minutes. Lower to 350^ F for 35 mins. Cool completely on wire racks. Enjoy plain or with vanilla ice-cream!

And if you'd like a good novel series to read while enjoying the pie check out the RESISTANCE series!

No comments:

Post a Comment